Tuesday 28 April 2009

14-27 April

The unrelenting mass of work has got in the way of me doing this for the past few weeks, hence the lack of updates. I've managed to take a photo most days, but I've included some extra blossom ones for the couple I missed. So, lots of photos...



Pharmacy near my house has clearly been the site of a zombie attack.
Flowers that my mum was sent by her best friends while in hospital.
Sarah and I revising in the library.
The Get Sexy Plan.
Hannah and Teddy.
Me with a book on my face. Hoping to absorb information by osmosis.
Vanessa eating chips and curry at uni.
Blossom at Hope Park.
More blossom.
Even more.
Will and his Power Ranger cake that he bought for £1.50 in ASDA.
Until It Hurts exhibition at the Open Eye Gallery in town (next to Django's Riff).
Jay and his freakish hands.

---------------------
Listening to: The Con - Tegan and Sara (possible addiction ahoy) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment