Wednesday 20 May 2009

I Know It's Been A While...

But I'm back. Another mammoth post of pictures I've taken over fraught exam/essay period. Back to regular everyday hopefully now. :)





1. And that's why I'll never do an IT degree.
2. If Rachel says you need to blacken peppers, then you blacken peppers.
3. YAY SUPERDAD
4. Graffiti somewhere in Liverpool.
5. Stevie drew this in September of me, her and Hannah. :3
6. You can't see the writing, but that's my dissertation. WOOP.
7. Getting my hair dyed. Foils are the best.
8. Will tried making iced tea. It wasn't the greatest, but I'm sure he will do better next time.
9. I forgot to bring the sheets in, but they looked pretty. I brought them in after I took a picture.
10. Hayley and Hannah at Hayley's birthday dinner.
11. Alexx as The Crow and Stevie as The Joker at our Superhero/villain party.

0 comments:

Post a Comment